Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Best Day Ever.


What a day!

1. Slept in till 10am [First time in a long time!]

2. Left for Cleveland at 2pm with my beautiful wife.

3. Wandered around an unknown city. [Just like in the old days before we were dating.]

4. Ate dinner at an old Irish Pub. [Fish and Chips. Plus they played several U2 songs.]

5. Walked down to were the Cleveland Indian's play. [my Baseball team.]

6. Went to the arena early. [Bought some cool t-shirts.]

7. Watched opening act, "Duffy". [Amazing Band, She needs to work on her stage presence.]

8. Then the main event. "Coldplay!" [Jaw Droppingly Awesome.]

9. Setlist:

- Life In Technicolor 
- Violet Hill 

- Clocks 
- In My Place (Huge drums!!!)
- Speed Of Sound 
- Cemeteries Of London 
- Chinese Sleep Chant 
- 42
- Fix You 
- Strawberry Swing 
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version) (* ten feet in front of us.) 
- Talk (techno version) (* ten feet in front of us.) 
- The Hardest Part (piano - Chris) (* ten feet in front of us.) 
- Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental) 
- Viva La Vida 
- Lost! 
- The Scientist (acoustic) (* From the back of the stadium.) 
- Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will singing) (* From the back of the stadium.)
- Viva La Vida (remix interlude)
------
- Politik
- Lovers In Japan (Amazing!!! - song of the night for me.)
- Death And All His Friends
-------
- Yellow 
- The Escapist (outro)

10. Experiencing the whole thing with my beautiful wife ................. priceless!

Here are some photo's Kim took.

It was a long and dark December. 

If you love me won't you let me know.

You didn't get to heaven but you made it close.

God put a smile on your face.

I hear Jerusalem Bells are ringing.

I know Saint Peter will call my name.

Death will never conquer. 

I will try to fix you.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Awesome! SO jealous.