Friday, April 18, 2008

In the last year, I have:


- Moved across the country [with my wife, a 6 month old, two dogs and a cat.]

- Started a new job [Worship Pastor @ Life Church: North Site]

- Visited Canada [ Eeh.]

- Lost my mind several times [and then briefly found it again.]

- Watched my son Dylan, become a year old and beyond [18 months]

- Lost 30 pounds [Yeah!!]

- Got my District Pastors License [Pastor Day....Sounds weird.]

- Froze my butt off [Winter here, lasts from November - March.]

- Learned how to use a snow blower [My back thanks me.]

- Really become good at doing the dishes [I am house broken.]


Thats all for now. 
Feel free to make your own lists and post it in my comments page.

P.S. 
Meet Dylan Joshua Day the 18 month old.


3 comments:

Candace said...

Jason Day! Thanks for sharing your list. I had no idea all those things happened. Congrats on all of it. Especially on becoming house broken. ;) Say hi to your awesome wife for me!

rev rock said...

Dude...Dylan is awesome! We miss you guys. thanks for puttin' a blog together so I can keep up with your fam.

Unknown said...

Sweet idea. I like the list. I think I may copy it instead of posting here. HA.