Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lost and Found


This morning Dylan and I got up at our usual time, but that was going be all that was usual about this morning. Instead of completing our usual routine of Playhouse Disney and Cheerios, we were forced into a foreign land. This foreign land did not include our regular morning pals of "Little Einsteins" or "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" and not even "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"! Thats right folks, I lost the remote. Not just lost it but rather, it had disappeared.

Sooooo, after like fifteen minutes on my hands and knees looking for the remote, I heard my son saying something. He had been talking for a while but I didn't not hear him because I was to busy searching for the remote. He was saying "Doggy, Doggy" and pointing to the window. Outside I looked and there were our two dogs playing in the backyard. He was fascinated by them for some reason, so I scooped him up, put him in his high chair and rolled him on over to the window. There he ate his breakfast and laughed wildly watching the dogs play. I turned on the new Steve Fee album and in my heart began to praise God. What a great morning! I think I will leave the remote lost. Well...... until Thursday for The Office. haha. 

I encourage you, to shake up your routine or you might just end up wearing one of those remote head bands that are so wildly popular. You never know where God is waiting to meet you!