Friday, May 16, 2008

Praying Over Food Can Be Dangerous!


So I went to lunch yesterday with a friend of mine at a country club. Now, I am not usually the type to hang out at a country club but I had heard so much about this amazing goat cheese and scallops salad, that we thought we would try it.

Anyways, so the food comes and like a good boy, I offered to pray over the food. So I bowed my head and just about put my eye out on one of the salads long pointy tentacles. Yep. That really happened. Good thing no one saw.............Oh wait the whole restaurant saw!You know, Sometimes you just gotta laugh and rub your eye at the same time. No wait that thing had salad dressing on it........... it stings .... it stings!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my gosh! So funny. Gotta love when your food attacks you.

jenni anne said...

hahah. only to you, jason. only to you. miss you, buddy.