Monday, May 19, 2008

My Most Recent Top 5 Songs



So much great music has come out in the last few months, that I thought I would share my most recent favorites. Here are my top 5 favorite songs right now in order.

1. "Violet Hill' by Coldplay [amazing single, I can't wait for the album.]

2. "Grapevine Fires" by Death Cab for Cutie [California Fires, very emotional.]

3. "Empty Bottles" by Stacy Clark [A brand new favorite, thanks Silo!]

4. "My Soul Sings" by Delirious? [An amazing worship song.]

5. "Get On the Plane" by The Myriad [I am Pete Best!]

Alright now it's time for you guys to crack open your ipods and make your own lists.
I love stuff like this, I am such music nerd.

2 comments:

Josh H. said...

nice list jason. here is mine:

u2 - miracle drug
kat jones - without a sound
quicksand - lie and wait
the myriad - disapointed
norma jean - bayonetwork

hope you are well :)

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Hey! I saw Stacy Clark a few weeks ago opening up for The New Amsterdams. Not impressive live. What CD is the song you like on? I would like to check it out.