Monday, August 4, 2008

Flying California


On tuesday we will be flying to Southern California for the first time since we moved to New York. We are all really excited and kinda nervous at the same time.We will get to see many of our friends and family that we have not seen in ages. This will be Dylan's first plane ride, so we hope he does well. We are going to try to get to Disneyland and the beach at least once while we are out there, cause God knows when we will be able to come again. I am looking forward to attending our old church on sunday and not being in charge of anything. 

This vacation comes at a really good time for me because lately I have been feeling extremely burned out and like I just don't have anything left to give. I can't wait to spend some good quality with Kim and Dylan because as much as I try not to let it happen, sometimes they get the short end of the stick when it comes to my time. So I am really looking forward to correcting that mistake.

No comments: