Monday, August 4, 2008

Old Friends at Teen Camp.


A few months ago I got asked to lead worship at a teen camp that was for all the youth groups in the Upstate New York district. So in late July me and some friends put together a worship team, two members of which were my old friends Jeremy Schulz and Josh Bachran. 

It was so great to see them and just hang out like old times. It made me realize that even though I have some amazingly close friendships here in New York, their is just something about being around people that you have known and have known you for years. I miss that. These guy are two of my best friends and I love them dearly. We had such a great time and camp was awesome. By like the second day those kids came hungry to worship God, it was amazing to watch. The picture above is us with some campers.


No comments: